Technical & Proposal Writer
Working Hours : Full Time
Locations : India (Remote)
- Work with team members to help respond/ creation of Statement of Work (SOWs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and manage the proposal development process to ensure on-time delivery of compelling, compliant, and well-written proposals.
- Exhibit strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail, thrive in a fast-past environment, be able to track multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Self-starter, multitask-er who works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks.
- Maintain, augment, and improve the library of reusable components, templates, and processes to reduce response time and improve quality on future proposals.
- Assist with management of proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Assist with developing & preparing proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/value proposition/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Obtain approvals by reviewing proposals with key team members and project managers as required.
- Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Direct proposal kickoff and debrief meetings, for hand-off to project managers.
- Follow up on unsuccessful proposals to develop recommendations for improving the success rate.
- Coordinate delivery of the document to ensure submission deadlines are met.
- Develop materials / contents for websites, case studies, technical documentation, speaking engagements, workshops, Social media posts, and/or webinars.
- Study solutions and talk with the solution implementation team to create content for the solution.
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material.
- Select appropriate media, such as manuals or videos, for message or audience.
- Create digital operating instructions, how-to manuals, assembly instructions, and frequently asked questions.
Word, Powerpoint, Exel, Data Science
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing.
- 5+ years of experience in proposal writing.
- Experience writing proposals and/or knowledge of Data Science (AI, ML) is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Extensive experience reading and analyzing RFP requirements; ability to effectively identify and develop proposal.
- Proven experience working independently to produce draft materials under tight deadlines.
- Capable of setting and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work well in both independent and highly collaborative settings.
- Ability to manage multiple writing projects concurrently.
- Must be adept at independent research to support written deliverables.