- IT openings (work in Livonia, MI & various locations throughout U.S.) Software Developers, Systems Software to research, design, develop & test s/w: (#SD1) Requires Masters+12 months relevant experience.
- Required experience must include 12 months using SQL.
- Self-starter, multitask-er who works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks.
- CSA to analyze user requirements, procedures & problems to automate/improve existing systems. (#CSA1) Requires Bachelor’s+12 months relevant experience.
- Required experience must include 12 months using Python. For all position will accept foreign educational equivalent of required degree & requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout U.S.
- Send resume (specify ID#): Soothsayer Analytics, L.L.C. 20361 Middlebelt Road, Livonia, MI 48152
About Soothsayer Analytics:
- Soothsayer Analytics is a Data Science company based out of Livonia, MI and offices in Columbus, OH and offshore in Hyderabad India. Advanced Analytics firm focused on Pattern Recognition and Unstructured Data.
- Our team actively works with, creates, and researches cutting edge Data Science techniques. We approach each problem individually and architect custom solutions.
- Our strength lies in our ability to build and productize proprietary algorithms and analytical tools.
- Advised by 10 industry experts whose domain knowledge we leverage to better architect industry specific solutions.
- Our delivery partners include 20+ Data Scientists with a combined 75 Patents and 300+ Publications.
- We collaborate with this brain trust to keep us abreast of state-of-the-art techniques and to help deliver world-class results. We utilize cutting edge Machine Learning and Statistical Techniques to extract Hidden Insights and Patterns from Complex, High Dimensional, and Unstructured Data.
- Our major clients include: DOW Chemicals, Ford, Visteon, D&B, Timken, US steels, Steelcase, Abercrombie, Express, Stanley Steemer, Whirlpool, AEP, NiSource, GEA, etc.
- Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify Company.