Sr.Power BI Developer
Working Hours : Full Time
Experience : 6+ Years
Location : Off Shore
- The main responsibilities will include translating complex datasets into visual stories. You will support the team of researchers and analysts to find the relevant data and lead the design of the data visualizations to communicate insights. You will work in support with data engineers, data scientists, analysts and project managers.
- The Data Visualization Designer must be intellectually curious, and with commitment to unlocking the value of data by identifying the appropriate visualizations/plots for each use case.
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience in building visualizations using open sourced libraries such as Plotly, Seaborn and Matplotlib
- Experience in connecting the data visualization tools to various data source systems
- Overall 6+ Years Work Experience
- 4+ Years of Experience working as Data Visualization Engineer
- Expertise in Power BI
- A Bachelors or Masters STEM degree.
- Advanced Power BI certifications