- Coding in REST JSON services using only the container and J2SE features.
- Design & Develop RDBMS schema
- Implement, maintain and use HTTP REST/JSON and API level system integration tests to facilitate release process.
- Programming in SQL and Oracle. Work on transitional semantics in large scale distributed systems.
- Work on Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC framework like Struts/Spring.
- Working on Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
- Interact with Business users to solicit and formalize requirements
- Build and deploy software onto AWS or Openstack using Chef, Docker or similar technologies.
- Based on User Requirements Documentation, collaborate with Team of engineers and Subject Matter Experts to define solutions to develop the architecture of the selected reporting solution
- Translate needs into software requirement specifications
- Participating in detailed object-oriented analysis and design
- Design and develop technology solutions that are capable of integrating with other components.
- Apply coding standards and best practices during the software development life cycle
- Database design or integration with Databases like SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL etc
- Writes and maintains complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Participating in resolving technical issues that arise during development
- Code the front-end by creating forms, queries, menus and functions
- Perform tests on systems performance, and related issues
- Develop installation procedures, methodology and installation tools
Word, Powerpoint, Exel, Data Science
Education & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology or foreign degree equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify Company.
- Soothsayer Analytics is a Data Science company based out of Livonia, MI and offices in Columbus, OH and offshore in Hyderabad India. Advanced Analytics firm focused on Pattern Recognition and Unstructured Data.
- Our team actively works with, creates, and researches cutting edge Data Science techniques. We approach each problem individually and architect custom solutions.
- Our strength lies in our ability to build and productize proprietary algorithms and analytical tools.
- Advised by 10 industry experts whose domain knowledge we leverage to better architect industry specific solutions.
- Our delivery partners include 20+ Data Scientists with a combined 75 Patents and 300+ Publications.
- We collaborate with this brain trust to keep us abreast of state-of-the-art techniques and to help deliver world-class results. We utilize cutting edge Machine Learning and Statistical Techniques to extract Hidden Insights and Patterns from Complex, High Dimensional, and Unstructured Data.
- Our major clients include: DOW Chemicals, Ford, Visteon, D&B, Timken, US steels, Steelcase, Abercrombie, Express, Stanley Steemer, Whirlpool, AEP, NiSource, GEA, etc.
- Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify Company.