Junior Data Scientist
Working Hours : Full Time(W2)
Experience : 1+Years
Locations : Livonia , Michigan
Soothsayer is seeking Data Scientist who has an interest in solving challenging ML/ AI problems. The Data Science team works on a variety of exciting analytics (ML, AI) projects.
- Solve cutting edge, challenging problems working alongside a great team of world class data scientists and analytics experts
- Having a passion for solving interesting and challenging big data problems
- Communicate results to scientific, business, and stakeholders
- Mine data to prototype models for targeting and personalizatio
- Collaborate with other engineers, data scientists
Data Science (must), Python (must), R (must), SQL (must)
Education & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology or foreign degree equivalent
- 1-year of experience across one or more of the following disciplines: analytics, data warehousing, software engineering
- 1-year experience with open source machine learning tools built in Python or R
- 1-year experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash)
- Data engineering experience, including SQL and manipulating large structured or unstructured datasets for analysis
- Strong hands on experience in implementing machine learning algorithms and models
- Excellent data presentation skills
Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify Company.
- Soothsayer Analytics is a Data Science company based out of Livonia, MI and offices in Columbus, OH and offshore in Hyderabad India. Advanced Analytics firm focused on Pattern Recognition and Unstructured Data.
- Our team actively works with, creates, and researches cutting edge Data Science techniques. We approach each problem individually and architect custom solutions.
- Our strength lies in our ability to build and productize proprietary algorithms and analytical tools.
- Advised by 10 industry experts whose domain knowledge we leverage to better architect industry specific solutions.
- Our delivery partners include 20+ Data Scientists with a combined 75 Patents and 300+ Publications.
- We collaborate with this brain trust to keep us abreast of state-of-the-art techniques and to help deliver world-class results. We utilize cutting edge Machine Learning and Statistical Techniques to extract Hidden Insights and Patterns from Complex, High Dimensional, and Unstructured Data.
- Our major clients include: DOW Chemicals, Ford, Visteon, D&B, Timken, US steels, Steelcase, Abercrombie, Express, Stanley Steemer, Whirlpool, AEP, NiSource, GEA, etc.
- Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify Company.