Position – Technical Writer
Job Location – Livonia , Michigan
Job Type – Full time (W2)
at Soothsayer Analytics (View all jobs)
The candidate will be part of a team of AI/ML, IOT and Big Data engineers developing data science and advanced analytics solutions. They will collaboratively author, illustrate, edit, and publish a variety of scientific and technical reports, Blogs, articles, case studies, technical Social media posts, project documents, etc. We are looking for a candidate with exceptional technical communication skills and a flair for turning complex ideas into easy-to-understand documentation for technical and non-technical readers.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Education in Analytics, Data Science or experience working in the related field is highly preferred
- One or more year of technical writing experience, learning and development experience, or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Ability to aggregate and translate from complex technical topics to a language that non-technical individuals will understand.
- Interview subject matter expert and participants in proposal development meetings to create and edit new proposal content
- Ability to solicit, decipher, and synopsize technical information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Can explain statistical, data, AI/ML methods, and business process applications
- Modeling/Predictive Analytics skills – specifically in the data science and machine learning realm
- Excellent written communication skills, especially technical writing for analytical model documentation
- Website publication using a web content management system such as WordPress
- Work with technical staff to write and edit engaging posts for our blogs, Articles, case studies, press releases, Social media posts etc focused on AI, ML, IOT, Big data, and related technologies
- Ensure documentation quality, completeness, and standards compliance
- Become familiar with the company’s processes, descriptions of current and/or past work, to include in new proposals. Build, edit, and refine first drafts of proposal content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Stays abreast of the trends and emerging technologies.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability and experience in working effectively with teams but also independently or with minimal supervision.
- Solid research and writing skills
Soothsayer Analytics is a Data Science company based out of Livonia, MI and offices in Columbus, OH and offshore in Hyderabad India. Advanced Analytics firm focused on Pattern Recognition and Unstructured Data. Our team actively works with, creates, and researches cutting edge Data Science techniques. We approach each problem individually and architect custom solutions. Our strength lies in our ability to build and productize proprietary algorithms and analytical tools. Advised by 10 industry experts whose domain knowledge we leverage to better architect industry specific solutions. Our delivery partners include 20+ Data Scientists with a combined 75 Patents and 300+ Publications. We collaborate with this brain trust to keep us abreast of state-of-the-art techniques and to help deliver world-class results. We utilize cutting edge Machine Learning and Statistical Techniques to extract Hidden Insights and Patterns from Complex, High Dimensional, and Unstructured Data. Our major clients include: DOW Chemicals, Ford, Visteon, D&B, Timken, US steels, Steelcase, Abercrombie, Express, Stanley Steemer, Whirlpool, AEP, NiSource, GEA, etc. Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify Company.