Business Development Professional
Position – Business Development Professional
Job Location – Columbus, Ohio
Job Type – Full time (W2)
at Soothsayer Analytics (View all jobs)
Sales, marketing, business development
- Responding to inbound/outbound calls and form fills
- Making cold calls and interacting with decision makers, students, and corporate leaders
- Building a network and generating new leads
- Conducting regular presentations and information sessions to prospects
- Local travel within a 50-100 miles radius
- Actively involve in Social media marketing, SEO marketing campaign
- Minimum of an Associate degree (ideally in a quantitative field, business, education, or marketing)
- A passion for problem-solving and customer satisfaction
- 3-6 months of experience in Marketing and/or Sales
- Knowledge in innovative sales/ lead generation using Social media marketing, SEO marketing, branding etc
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with various Microsoft Office technologies (Word, PPT, Excel, etc.)
- We are looking for Junior profiles for this position.
Soothsayer Analytics is a Data Science company based out of Livonia, MI and offices in Columbus, OH and offshore in Hyderabad India. Advanced Analytics firm focused on Pattern Recognition and Unstructured Data. Our team actively works with, creates, and researches cutting edge Data Science techniques. We approach each problem individually and architect custom solutions. Our strength lies in our ability to build and productize proprietary algorithms and analytical tools. Advised by 10 industry experts whose domain knowledge we leverage to better architect industry specific solutions. Our delivery partners include 20+ Data Scientists with a combined 75 Patents and 300+ Publications. We collaborate with this brain trust to keep us abreast of state-of-the-art techniques and to help deliver world-class results. We utilize cutting edge Machine Learning and Statistical Techniques to extract Hidden Insights and Patterns from Complex, High Dimensional, and Unstructured Data. Our major clients include: DOW Chemicals, Ford, Visteon, D&B, Timken, US steels, Steelcase, Abercrombie, Express, Stanley Steemer, Whirlpool, AEP, NiSource, GEA, etc.
Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify Company.