Soothsayer is seeking Data Scientist who has an interest in solving challenging ML/ AI problems. The Data Science team works on a variety of exciting analytics (ML, AI) projects.
– Solve cutting edge, challenging problems working alongside a great team of world class data scientists and analytics experts
– Having a passion for solving interesting and challenging big data problems
– Communicate results to scientific, business, and stakeholders
– Mine data to prototype models for targeting and personalization
– Collaborate with other engineers, data scientists
python, Spark, Spark Mlib, SQL, insurance
Education and Experience:
– Masters or Ph.D. in computer science, Physics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or other quantitative/ Computational discipline.
– 2+ years hands-on industry work experience designing and building large-scale data, machine learning, and analytics applications and pipelines. Proficiency with Spark, Hadoop, Hive, and SQL
– 2+ years of INDUSTRY experience in analytics or ML or data science field.
– 2+ years of INDUSTRY experience with Python data analysis libraries (pandas, sklearn, numpy, scipy, and matplotlib), and Spark MLlib. Dimensionality reduction techniques such as PCA, SVD, embeddings etc.
– 2+ years of INDUSTRY experience with Data engineering experience, including SQL and manipulating large structured or unstructured datasets for analysis Strong hands-on experience in implementing machine learning algorithms and models Excellent data presentation skills
– Experience working with GIT and shared codebases
Good to have
– Prior work experience in the insurance
– Prior experience in building Deep Learning models using Keras, TensorFlow etc.
Must to have,
– Ph.D. or Masters degree + 2 years of industry experience OR Bachelors degree + 5 years of industry experience
– 2 years of hands-on industry experience in Data Science/ ML
– 2 years of hands-on industry experience in python
– 1 year of hands-on industry experience in Spark MLlib
– 1 year of hands-on industry experience in SQL
– Industry experience with large structured and unstructured datasets
– Experience in building Deep Learning models using Keras, TensorFlow is a big plus
– Insurance experience is a big plus
Soothsayer Analytics is a Data Science company based out of Livonia, MI and offices in Columbus, OH and offshore in Hyderabad India. Advanced Analytics firm focused on Pattern Recognition and Unstructured Data. Our team actively works with, creates, and researches cutting edge Data Science techniques. We approach each problem individually and architect custom solutions. Our strength lies in our ability to build and productize proprietary algorithms and analytical tools. Advised by 10 industry experts whose domain knowledge we leverage to better architect industry specific solutions. Our delivery partners include 20+ Data Scientists with a combined 75 Patents and 300+ Publications. We collaborate with this brain trust to keep us abreast of state-of-the-art techniques and to help deliver world-class results. We utilize cutting edge Machine Learning and Statistical Techniques to extract Hidden Insights and Patterns from Complex, High Dimensional, and Unstructured Data. Our major clients include: DOW Chemicals, Ford, Visteon, D&B, Timken, US steels, Steelcase, Abercrombie, Express, Stanley Steemer, Whirlpool, AEP, NiSource, GEA, etc.
Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify Company.