Soothsayer is seeking Junior Data Scientists to join its Data Science team in Detroit, MI. The Data Science team works on a variety of exciting analytics (ML, AI) projects.
- Solve cutting edge, challenging problems working alongside a great team of world class data scientists and analytics experts
- Having a passion for solving interesting and challenging big data problems
- Communicate results to scientific, business, and stakeholders
- Mine data to prototype models for targeting and personalization
- Collaborate with other engineers, data scientists
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science, applied mathematics, or other quantitative/ computational discipline
- 1-year of experience across one or more of the following disciplines: analytics, data warehousing, software engineering
- 1-year experience with open source machine learning tools built in Python or R
- 1-year experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash)
- Data engineering experience, including SQL and manipulating large structured or unstructured datasets for analysis
- Strong hands on experience in implementing machine learning algorithms and models
- Excellent data presentation skills
Soothsayer Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Company.